Szablon stworzony przez Arianę dla Wioski Szablonów | Technologia Blogger | X X X

22.4.18

5 piosenek - Kwiecień

W tym miesiącu mam pięć kolejnych piosenek, których słucham w tym miesiącu. Oczywiście wybrałam tylko tyle, ponieważ nie chcę, żeby ta lista była jakaś długa. Dajcie znać, czy któraś z nich Wam się spodobała. I czy mam kontynuować tę serię postów.

1. Ledger - Not Dead Yet




But I'm not dead yet, so watch me burn. Go trying, lying, you're so sure. I may be broken, but I'm not done. I'll go burning this breath in my lungs. 'Cause I'm not dead yet

2. Discrepancies - Get Hype


Get hype! Get loud! Hand in the air, let them know it's going down. Get pumped! Get loose! But hold on tight, 'cause we're tearing of the roof.

3. Panic! at the Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night)


I pray for the wicked on the weekend. Mama, can I get another amen?. Oh, oh, it's. Saturday night, yeah. Swear to God, I ain't ever gonna repent. Mama, can I get another amen?. Oh, oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

4. Phrenia - Perspectives



Nobody is perfect. It's all about perspectives. You can't fix what isn't broken. Better be prepared to deal with it. Nothing feels right when we're so alone. And nothing feels real when you're not at home. I know it's so far apart. But together we can win this war

5. 
t.A.T.u. - All The Things She Said (Halflives cover feat. Mercedes from Courage My Love)





Mom they're looking at me. Tell me what do you see?. Yes, I've lost my mind. Dad they're looking at me. Will I ever be free?. Have I crossed the line?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz